Is the DaVinci Program for you?
Think about the following questions, and what kind of student you are...
- Do you feel comfortable learning on your own and formulating questions to further your understanding?
- Are you comfortable with uncertainty, and ok with failure if it leads to learning?
- Are you a team player?
- Do you feel comfortable sharing your ideas with other?
- Do you enjoy hands on learning or "learning on your feet"?
- Are you curious about the world of math, science, engineering and art, and how they all fit together?
- Do you think of yourself as a problem solver?
- Do you accept feedback and use it to grow as a learner?
- Do you enjoy putting multiple concepts together to solve a problem or create a product?